A refreshing mango salsa with coriander green is a wonderful addition to grilled or roasted chicken meat, fresh salmon or other fish fillet, or in smaller portions on skewers pasted as a delicious starter along with mango salsa. This recipe is very easy to make and you do not need a lot of necessary ingredients. Suitable once eaten during the day along with other friends. With this simple dish may help you to make a simple recipe and does not require a very long time.
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 1 ripe mango fruit
- 3 stems of fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of orange juice
- 1 knife tip Curry powder
- 1 knife tip Chilipulver
- Freshly ground black pepper
- For the preparation of this basic recipe mango salsa, peel a ripe mango fruit, cut around the inner large core.
- Half the fruit into slices, then cut into rough cubes and immediately into a small mixing bowl or into the mixing vessel of the mixer.
- Wash the coriander stalk, shake off the leaves, peel the leaves and add to the mango.
- Lemon juice, orange juice, as well as the salt and the spices, and stir the whole thing either with a bar mixer or in the mixer finely foamy.
- Cut the rest of the mango into small cubes and mix with the pureed mango-coriander mixture shortly before serving.
- To taste, season with salt, spices as well as with freshly ground black pepper piquant.
- Either put in a bowl for self-service on the table, or the mangosal Salsa in small vials or porcelain cups individually portioned.
If you want to make delicious and delicious bread I have a recipe that can make you amazed and amazed. This recipe is intended for those of you who like to eat bread and cakes.
Read more : http://resepnusa.net/resep-roti-manis-breadtalk-enak-dan-lembut
Be the First to comment.